Modification of Judgment or Settlement

Over time, situations can change. You may have lost your job and can no longer afford your child support or spousal support payments. Your ex-spouse may now make significantly more income than they once did. Or perhaps you want to increase your visitation time with your children. There can be many reasons you may wish to modify a child custody, child support, or spousal support settlement or judgment. You will need the help of an experienced and knowledgeable family law attorney to negotiate with the other side, draft a new agreement, or petition the court for modification on your behalf. If there has been a significant change in circumstances, and you need to speak with a lawyer about your options, give Lilian a call. You can contact her at (310) 920-5810 or to schedule a free, no-obligation, and confidential consultation.